Nissan Canada Inc. names Brad Bradshaw president, replacing Mamoru Yoshida, who is returning to Nissan in Japan. Bradshaw is a longtime Nissan employee, having previously served as vice president of the southeast region for Nissan North America Inc. He’s also held various positions in regional, sales and marketing for Nissan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.