GARDENA, CA – No doubt about it, Nissan North America Inc. is on the comeback trail. Nissan's Norio Matsumura Rebuilding a corporate and brand image, expanding sales and boosting market share is never an easy job, but its especially hard now in the U.S., with consumers intimidated by war fears and a sluggish economy. Even so, President Norio Matsumura feels a good start has been made. He is confident that, after operating more than four decades in North America, Nissan is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.