SAN DIEGO – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. plans to maintain momentum by unveiling two near-production concepts at next month’s New York auto show. The most significant may be the so-called “TT” concept, a midsize cross/utility vehicle (CUV) that Nissan sources say hits showrooms this fall and will be sold alongside the Pathfinder. The concept CUV departs from Pathfinder tradition with unibody construction; it is based on the FFL platform first introduced in the U.S. for the all-new ’02 Altima ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.