Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. announced at this month's New York auto show that company executives have green-lighted for production the much-ballyhooed Z sports car. Although the company has shown Z-car concepts to the press and displayed a highly finished concept version at January's North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Nissan executives had not given final approval to produce a new-generation Z. A well-placed source at Nissan now says the company will formally announce the Z's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.