Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President Carlos Ghosn by now is becoming accustomed to telling the press and the public that the Nissan Revival Plan is working out just fine. So well, in fact, that perhaps it’s time to move beyond NRP. "We are shifting into a higher gear," Mr. Ghosn tells press assembled for the 35th Tokyo Motor Show. "It’s time to shift from ‘revival’ to ‘renewal.’" Mr. Ghosn says Nissan’s third consecutive half-year of record profits has the company on track to easily attain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.