MADRID — Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s plan to build a new model in Spain will create 800 jobs at the automaker and 1,200 more at companies supplying parts for the vehicle. Some 800 people will be hired at Nissan Motor Iberica SA (NMISA) and Nissan's Cuatro Vientos engine plant by the time the new Almera Tino multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) enters production this month. The 73 suppliers in Spain and 127 across Europe will create the further jobs. The Almera Tino will be the fifth vehicle built at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.