SANTA MONICA, CA – Buyers of the upcoming Nissan Leaf electric vehicle may be seeing their dealers more often than they anticipate if plans being kicked around by the auto maker come to fruition. As it prepares to begin leasing and selling its small Leaf EV late next year, Nissan North America Inc. sees dealerships as a one-stop shop for customers’ needs. Dealers may be asked to offer a variety of lithium-ion car batteries to suit an individual’s driving requirements, sell solar panels ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.