MINNEAPOLIS – Nissan North America Inc. will have a pure electric vehicle for sale early in the next decade, a top official says. The EV will be developed under the auspices of the “Nissan Green Program 2010,” which the auto maker describes as its “commitment to all aspects of environmental management.” Key to the EV program will be the development of lithium-ion batteries through a recently formed joint venture with NEC Corp., and its subsidiary, NEC TOKIN Corp. Nissan and NEC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.