Without specifying an introduction date, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President Carlos Ghosn tells the International Press Assn. at the New York Auto Show that his company is readying an all-new full-size truck powered by an all-new V-8 engine. He is not saying if it will be a sport/utility vehicle, pickup or hybrid vehicle. Sources say the truck will include a pickup and will be offered in the 2003 time frame. The V-8 likely will be a version of Infiniti's new Q45 engine. And the truck is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.