VOLO, Illinois — A Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. representative tells WEVTU at a recent Midwest Automotive Media Assn. rally here that additional Nissan Sentra CA cars with 15-year/150,000-mile (241,000-km) emissions warranties are being allocated for sale in California. Nissan Sentra CA models meet California’s PZEV (partial zero emissions vehicle) standards. Five PZEVs earn credit for the theoretical sale of one all-electric vehicle (EV), although EV sales requirements have not yet been set by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.