STEVENSON, WA – A Nissan North America Inc. official says the auto maker’s smallest cross/utility vehicle is doing well in its first full year of sales, despite trailing the competition. “We’re on pace to be in the 80,000 (unit) range,” Scott Shirley, senior manager-model line marketing for the Rogue, tells Ward’s at a recent media event here. When it launched its first entry-level CUV in the U.S. late last year as an ’08 model, NNA did not reveal volume expectations but said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.