SMYRNA, TN – Construction is not yet complete at Nissan North America Inc.’s forthcoming plant in Canton, MS, but already company officials are honing in on the principle of constant improvement – targeting speedy vehicle rollouts, unprecedented efficiency and even the possibility of expansion. Production starts in summer 2003 at the $930 million plant, which will build the next-generation Quest, a fullsize pickup truck and two fullsize SUVs. The Quest will bow first, and other products ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.