Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President and CEO Carlos Ghosn tells the Thailand media this month that his company, which is spending 7.64 billion baht ($190 million) to take over its Thailand operations from a local partner, intends to use the country as its regional global production base. Japan's third-largest auto maker signed an agreement to raise its stakes in Siam Nissan Automobile (SNA) and Siam Motors and Nissan (SMN) to 75% from 25%. (See related story: Nissan Boosts Thailand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.