Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. introduces three freshened Micra models to its European lineup, including a production version of the coupe-cabriolet concept. The production coupe-cabriolet is called the Micra C+C, joining the new Micra and sport-inspired Micra 160SR as updates to the small car lineup, which is built in Sunderland, U.K. Sunderland also celebrates output of its 4 millionth vehicle. Nissan says it will add two more vehicles to the facility's lineup, with debuts scheduled in 2006 and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.