SAN JOSE, CA – Nissan North America Inc. is forging ahead with in-house efforts to develop a next-generation Nissan Titan fullsize pickup following the collapse of a contract-assembly deal with Chrysler Group LLC. Nissan remains open to new partnerships, but options involving truck development are “limited,” says Larry Dominique, vice-president-product planning, the Americas. The only other players in the segment – General Motors Co., Ford Motor Co. and Toyota Motor Corp. – are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.