DETROIT – The North American International Auto Show press preview kicks off here with the crowning of 2002’s North American Car and Truck of the Year winners. In what appeared a surprise to the large crowd of journalists, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. walks away with the North American Car of the Year honor with its all-new ’02 Altima midsize sedan. The Altima bested two other finalists, General Motors Corp.’s ’03 Cadillac CTS and the Ford Motor Co.’s ’02 Thunderbird. It is the first time a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.