Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Spanish manufacturing unit, Nissan Motor Ibérica, will halt production from March 14 through April 10 at two Barcelona-area plants, affecting 3,000 employees. The production shutdown is to lower inventory of certain models, including the Tino multipurpose vehicle and Terrano II SUV.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.