There's more movement on the fuel cell front, as Ballard Power Systems Inc. receives a $3.5-million order from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. The order includes fuel cells and related equipment, which Nissan will use in developing its own fuel cell-powered vehicle. The purchase order further strengthens Nissan's development of alternatively powered vehicles. It currently produces a battery-operated electric vehicle called the Altra EV. The energy from its lithium-ion batteries provides the Altra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.