Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. says the launch of Thailand's first eco-car isn’t going to do much to boost sales in the small-car segment this year. Amid great ceremony, Nissan Motor (Thailand) Co. Ltd. begins building the next-generation March eco-car in preparation for its debut March 26 at the Bangkok International Motor Show. But Toyota Thailand Senior Vice President Vichien Emprasertsuk says the local small-car segment only will grow at the pace of the recovering auto industry this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.