Nissan begins a new fleet trial as 14 people in northeast England take delivery of the Leaf electric vehicle for six months to experience and report on their driving experiences. The test drivers are taking part in the Switch EV project, which began last September. It is one of eight U.K. projects supported by the Technology Strategy Board’s £25 million ($40.3 million) Ultra-Low-Carbon Vehicles Demonstrator Program and is aimed at accelerating the widespread adoption of EVs in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.