Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., after a record sales year in Europe, announces changes to its European management. Volker Brien, now Nissan brand director-Renault Nissan Netherlands, is promoted to Nissan Europe vice president-strategy and marketing. He replaces Philippe Geffroy, who takes on sales and marketing responsibilities in Mexico. Brian Carolin is appointed vice president-sales operations, Nissan Europe. Bill Bosley, currently vice president-parts and services at Nissan North America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.