Industry experts in Tokyo doubt Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is firmly back on track yet after missing sales and profit targets for fiscal year, ended March 31, 2007. Despite assurances from Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn that disappointing results are temporary, Koji Endo, head of research, Credit Suisse Japan, foresees net income down slightly in the fiscal year, ended March 31,2008, and off a bit more in fiscal March 2009. Adding to doubt is speculation Nissan’s new medium-term business plan, soon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.