A heavy production schedule is making it difficult for Mitsubishi and Nissan to solidify a joint cooperation deal in Thailand to manufacture vehicles for one another. The two Japanese auto makers earlier this year also announced a joint venture to build minicars to sell exclusively in Japan. Both now are aiming to clarify details of their Thai co-production plan by the third quarter. The cooperation would see Nissan build a small van for Mitsubishi to sell in Japan, while Mitsubishi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.