PARIS – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is considering establishing a fourth major design division to be located in China to complement its centers in Japan, the U.S. and Europe. "We already have a Chinese design center in Taiwan, which at least from a cultural viewpoint is part of China,” Patrick Pelata, Nissan executive vice-president says. But “we are considering” a new center in mainland China to support a planned massive expansion there. Nissan Azeal Concept shown at Detroit show. Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.