Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says in published reports that its forthcoming purchase of a stake in parent-company Renault SA may not amount to the 15% that the Japanese auto maker previously had named. The change is reflective of a rise in Renault’s share price but likely will not impact the deal, the terms of which stipulated that Nissan could pick up a maximum of 15%. The capital increase is planned for March 28. Renault’s setting of the capital increase for Nissan registered at E50.39 per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.