AUSTIN, TX – Despite adding new product in the U.S. at a blistering pace over the last several years, Nissan North America Inc. executives are uncharacteristically reserved when it comes to the subject of alternative powertrains. However, it appears plans are in the works. Nissan says bringing diesel vehicles to the North American market is on tap but is mum on when this might occur. Nissan Titan likely to get diesel. And the auto maker has announced plans for a hybrid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.