Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s Murano mid-size cross/utility vehicle will bow at the New York auto show later this month. Nissan says the Murano gets its moniker from the highly-prized sculptured glassware that comes from the islands near Venice bearing the same name. The Murano will feature a large center console with room for a laptop or purse, sculpted front and rear seats with rear seat recliners, aluminum trim and an easy-to-operate lightweight rear hatch. It is slated to go on sale ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.