NEW YORK – The Nissan Revival Plan, continuing CEO Carlos Ghosn’s philosophy that there’s no problem at an auto maker that can’t be fixed by exciting product, churns out the Murano, a sporty, car-based cross/utility vehicle (CUV) that arrives in U.S. showrooms this November. Named for the exquisite Mediterranean glass producer, the Murano is derived from the ’02 Altima sedan (platform FF-L), which was named North American Car of the Year in January. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will produce the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.