Nissan North America selects new African-American advertising agency TRUE Agency Inc. to focus on multicultural urban advertising. TRUE, based in New York, targets young, urban consumers, Nissan says. Nissan also creates a new position of senior manager-youth and urban communications within its marketing department, naming Jon Cropper to the new position. Nissan has instituted a Diversity Advertising Panel to oversee all advertising created for young, multicultural audiences and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.