DETROIT – Sticking to its plan, Nissan says it will bring to market a passenger version of its NV fullsize commercial van in March, a year after the cargo variant’s debut. The cargo model has seen slow sales and high inventories since its launch. But Nissan officials are confident about the future of their commercial-van lineup, with announcements to come at the 2012 Detroit, Chicago and New York auto shows. Nissan says it still needs time to better establish its NV fullsize van line in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.