Nissan North America Inc. says the new ’04 Pathfinder Armada fullsize SUV will start at $33,300 for a 2-wheel-drive SE model when it goes on sale in the U.S. Oct. 1. The 2WD SE Off-Road model begins at $36,450, and the higher-end 2WD LE starts at $37,800. Optional 4-wheel drive increases the price by $2,800. Standard equipment includes 5.6L V-8 engine, electronically controlled 5-speed automatic transmission, tire-pressure monitoring system and fold flat second- and third-row seating.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.