DETROIT – If all goes according to plan, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Titan fullsize pickup truck will have a diesel-engine option in its second generation, a company official tells Ward’s. “I anticipate we will have diesels on our next-generation (Titan),” Thomas Lane, corporate vice president-product planning and strategy, says in a recent interview here. “That’s not a guarantee, but it’s certainly our intention to make it happen.” The next-generation Titan is due next year in the U.S. as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.