Following is the second installment of WEVTU's exclusive interview with Patrick Pelata, executive vice president for product development at Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. TOKYO — Q: In Europe, will Nissan focus on just three or four segments? A: Our current lineup consists of three sedans plus the Maxima which, frankly, has been a market failure. Besides sedans, we have two solid SUVs, and next year we will add the X-Trail. Surprisingly, even our pickup is doing well. Nissan is creating a market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.