GARDENA, CA – Nissan North America Inc. says its all-new Quest minivan will start at $24,590 and its ’04 350Z Roadster convertible will base at $33,850. Base Quest models come with a 4-speed automatic transmission and standard seat package. Options include a 5-speed automatic transmission, dual-screen DVD entertainment system and Nissan’s Vehicle Dynamic Control. The Quest is built on Nissan’s FF-L platform and is powered by the auto maker’s VQ series V-6 engine. The 350Z Roadster is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.