Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says operating profit fell 5.5% to ¥205.2 billion ($1.87 billion) during the fiscal year’s second quarter, despite a 15.6% rise in vehicle sales to 955,000 units. “Despite the severe business environment, Nissan’s fundamentals continue to strengthen thanks to appealing products and a competitive cost structure,” says Nissan President and CEO Carlos Ghosn. “Taking into account the risks and opportunities, we see no compelling reason to change our initial financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.