Brazil may be chosen as a key point in the new partnership between Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. as a way to utilize the industrial capacity of both companies in markets outside of Japan and Europe. Renault's factory in Curitiba, which currently produces the Megane Scenic minivan, could be used to produce Nissan vehicles for the Mercosur market, particularly small pickups. Renault, meanwhile, will have access to Nissan's plant in Mexico for the production of its vehicles. Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.