BANGKOK – Nissan is planning to build a second eco-car in Thailand, following the success of its B-segment March (Micra) global hatchback that has been in production here for slightly more than a year. The auto maker also will bring the new Chinese-built Sunny sedan to Thailand, with output destined for the domestic market as well as export to Japan. Nissan was the first auto maker here to answer the government’s call for a low-cost, fuel-efficient small vehicle dubbed the eco-car. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.