HANNOVER, Germany – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. shows off its new NV400 van at the IAA Commercial Vehicles exhibition here. The new model, a key for the auto maker as it looks to expand its penetration of the light-commercial-vehicle market, goes on sale early next year. “Nissan’s sales in the global LCV market are now stabilized well over 500,000 units,” Nissan Vice President Gilles Normand says during the unveiling of the NV400. “But we are not satisfied, as we want to become a global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.