DETROIT – Your office is about to be torn up because it desperately needs a facelift. Why endure the racket of power tools? Why muddle through the headaches of moving to temporary quarters? Why stick around to curse the construction workers who are supposed to make your lives better with an “extreme makeover?” Those were the questions asked by staffers at Nissan Design America in San Diego two years ago when the studio was slated for renovation. Their options were to stay in San Diego, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.