NOVI, MI – A top Nissan North America Inc. official says the auto maker may pursue a next-generation Titan fullsize pickup truck on its own should a deal with Chrysler LLC fall through. Chrysler and Nissan have a memorandum of understanding that the next Titan will be based on the redesigned-for-’09 Dodge Ram. The proposal also calls for Chrysler to assemble the truck at its plant in Saltillo, Mexico. But the near-death status of the Auburn Hills, MI-based auto maker has forced Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.