Nissan Motor Corp. U.S.A.'s Jed Connelly is vowing to keep momentum going as he takes over the helm as general manager of the Nissan Div. Mr. Connelly, in one of his first public appearances since assuming the top spot at Nissan earlier this month (see Ward's Automotive Reports — May 10, '99, p.5), tells the Detroit Automotive Press Assn. the turnaround is well underway at Nissan. Dealer profits are up 100% for the first four months of 1999, Mr. Connelly says. “And that's without having ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.