Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will reveal its new, global brand strategy at January's Detroit auto show. Developing a coherent, individualistic brand image was one of the many goals spelled out in last fall's “Nissan Revival Plan” to save the company from the brink of financial disaster. Although details remain under tight wrap, sources believe a strong component of Nissan's new brand image will center on the company's heritage as the provider of performance-oriented vehicles. To that end, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.