PEBBLE BEACH, CA – While most auto makers strive to curtail product development intervals, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. took its time with the new Sentra compact and Altima midsize sedans. “These vehicles went through a slightly more traditional development (process),” Larry Dominique, vice president-product planning, for Nissan North America Inc., tells Ward’s here at a Nissan media event here. The Altima was the first product developed on the Renault SA-Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. alliance’s new D ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.