Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. has designs on Europe’s light commercial vehicle (LCV) market – near term and long term. At the Tokyo Motor Show in October, the auto maker will unveil a concept vehicle to serve that segment. Developed jointly by the Nissan Design Center in Japan and U.K.-based Nissan Design Europe, the NV200 features separate storage zones for wet and dry materials. In addition, its cargo bay can be transformed into a mobile office. “A light-commercial vehicle has a specific job ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.