DETROIT -- Synchronous production and heavy use of modules will up the ante of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s already-high efficiency standard when the auto maker begins production at its forthcoming plant in Canton, MS, officials claim. “The essence of what we’re trying to do down there is take our productivity level, our quality level and our efficiency level up to the next plateau,” says Emil E. Hassan, senior vice president, North American manufacturing, purchasing, quality and logistics at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.