MUMBAI – After watching for three years from the sidelines, Japan’s Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is ready to enter India, riding on its compact X-Trail SUV, adapted for Indian conditions and customers. Nissan X-Trail compact SUV Although the auto maker has yet to formulate its Indian strategy, it has spotted opportunities in the small and hesitantly growing SUV market here (40,000 sales last year) and hopes to make a mark by rightly placing and pricing the X-Trail. The X-Trail ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.