Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will announce at this week's New York auto show that company executives have given the green-light for production of the much-ballyhooed Z sports car. Although the company has shown Z-car concepts to the press and displayed a highly finished concept version at January's Detroit auto show, Nissan executives had not given final approval to produce a new-generation Z. Nissan now says it will formally announce the Z's production-product status this week in New York. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.