DETROIT – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s hotly anticipated 350Z sports coupe will see a convertible incarnation as well, a top Nissan official tells Ward’s. A topless version has been in the works from the car’s inception, and designers tackled the look of the new coupe with an eye toward a future convertible, says Jack Collins, vice president of product planning at Nissan North America Inc. “They’re not going to go back in, chop it and reinforce it,” one official says. “It was designed with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.