TOKYO — Can the bold restructuring plan meticulously crafted by a veteran Renault SA cost-cutter turn around Japan's beleaguered Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.? Auto industry experts here give the 3-year Revival Plan revealed on Oct. 18 favorable reviews and the chance of success a definite maybe, despite Nissan's life-threatening problems. What analysts find encouraging about this recipe for survival is the breadth and depth of the corporate shake-up. “The targets and the level of management's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.