Nissan is introducing a new customer-oriented dealership model to complement a new brand identity. The Japanese automaker will go global with the design, starting in North America and specifically with the 1,100 Nissan stores in the U.S. The signage part of the project — featuring a new Nissan badge — is expected to take three years to implement. Building construction work — ranging from erecting new facilities to retrofitting existing structures — is planned over seven-10 years. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.